Monday, March 21, 2005

Tonsil dog walk birthday

I just had a conversation with a friend about a week ago about how I didn't get sore throats anymore because I didn't have tonsils. WRONG! I woke up this morning and my throat hurts and my soft palette thingy itches. Odd. This better go away quickly because I have something to do everyday this week save Thursday. :)


Holy moly. I have a brother turning 14 tomorrow (yes, same parents and NO my mom wasn't 15 when she had me and NO it wasn't a shotgun wedding, either) and I have yet to buy a gift. I'm a bad sister! Of course, it's not like I can top dad's new comptuer, but we'll have to try for something that he'll love under $20. I think I have something in mind.

On to the dog walk. My friend Amy has a Pug, Dudley, and she also likes to stay in shape via killer cardio. She's mentioned to me that Dudley gets tired after about ½ mile and just parks his bum down and refuses to move. I figured that my dog would eventually do the same, given she's only 6 pounds.* Well, yesterday we walked on the trail a total of at LEAST 5 miles and she didn't even act like she was tired. Or thirsty. Or anything different. I'm on a mission now to make my dog tired. Anyone else have a min pin that knows when they tire out?


*See pics here

No comments: