Sunday, February 11, 2007

Even holy garments stick when wet

America: Freedom to Fascism (2006) = 6/10. The problem with watching a documentary on a subject on which I know nothing is that I have no idea how slanted (or in this case, potentially tin hat wearing the filmmaker is) the facts are presented. The content is definitely worth exploring, though.

The Perfect Score (2004) = 4/10. I have to admit, though, the Netflix Instant Viewing thing is pretty cool. I gladly wasted 1.5 hours on this to try it out. I wouldn't have been so pleased had I actually spend $1.75 (or so) for this movie in the mail.

Dawson's Creek: Season 6: Disc 3 (2002). I just don't like Eddie.


For Maggie:


02-11-2007 Baptism C

Doesn't the look in my eyes say something close to "Am I Greek now?"

Either you'll get it or you won't. Still a great movie.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whose Baptism?

Rachel said...

Seriously?

"Doesn't the look in my eyes..."

I'll have to remember that I apparently look like a completely different person when I'm wet.

Anonymous said...

huh

I'm totally confused.

I think that's you. I think those are your eyes. I still don't know who got Baptized. And I don't know why you think your eyes make you look Greek.

I just now remembered someone in your family was Baptized recently. A baby. Cousin perhaps. I forget.

Rachel said...

I got Baptised. The Greek thing has to do with the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" wherein Ian gets baptised before he marries.

My cousin's daughter was recently christened.

Anonymous said...

"I'll have to remember that I apparently look like a completely different person when I'm wet."

Joke writes itself

Rachel said...

Jokes writes itself? hmm...

I do enjoy knowingly using double entendres, ya know? :)