Saturday, March 19, 2005

QT reprisal

I'm SUPPOSED to be at a party right now, but if you don't answer the phone to give me directions, I simply can't make it. I didn't do well in mind reading course in college.

The story of QT guy was blogged becuase it was an odd happening, the purported purpose of my blog. To get out all of the weird things that happen to me/things I observe/etc. It's NOT a place where I intend to divulge a great deal of personal info. That's why God invented the telephone. Mr. QT spurred a lot o' email and people asking what happened, etc. I'll tell you and THEN I'm never writing about guys, relationships, boyfriends, etc EVER. Mainly because it's bad karma or something.

He smokes and he's been divorced twice. I can't dig either of those qualities. Period. How can you only be 28 and divorced twice? It can't be a good thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh heh. My ex-husband was under 28 and on his third marriage (not to me). But the less said of him, the better. I am sure I speak for all of your readers in saying that we are deeply saddened that there will be no good personal info on your site from now on. = (

On the upside, we now know that God is Alexander Graham Bell, so that may tide us over for a bit.

Rachel said...

I'm an open book--send email--I'll tell. ET? ET? ET? Not sure I know you. Anywho, I figure that eventually if I post something about random personal information that it might come back to bite me in the ass. And, ya know, it can't be TOO personal because my dad and aunt read this. Note to Dad: not that there's ANYTHING too personal :)