Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Makeup Cardinal Sin

Gracie's Choice = 8/10. Before you make any rash judgements, I had to watch this Lifetime TV movie to fulfill some aspect of the mentoring program for which I volunteer. I'm so glad that I didn't try to "force" Doug to watch it Sunday because I cried no less than 5 times. I'm embarrassed that I thoroughly enjoyed a Lifetime movie and that I cried on more than a few occasions.

Last night I committed the biggest cardinal sin of makeup--I slept in my makeup. However, when I woke up this morning, my eyeshadow was still 90% perfect. Thanks, Primer Potion and BE Eyeshadow in Adventure!

It's too early to tell if I like Bare Escentuals eyeshadow as much as I do their "foundation" and mineral veil. Preliminary results say I love it, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post: 2/10
Too girly; no boobies.

Rachel said...

Hey now, you have your OWN darn website to put your manly man stuff on. Leave the boobies out of this! :)