Crash (2005) = 9.5/10. Love it! Except for one thing. If you do something irrational based on anger, hate, or stupidity, don't complain to me when something bad happens to you. I guess I didn't see this movie as being totally race related--just people making irrational decisions. *possible spoiler alert* Like a) Yelling at cops isn't a bright thing to do, b) If a man tells you that you need to fix your door instead of just the lock, don't assume he's trying to scam you, c) If someone picks you up as a hitchhiker, assume that the person thinks you are a killer and don't yell at him.
Good day for me:
* I finally made it over to Fleet Feet and the sales woman asked me if I was training for an event when I told her I wanted some shoes. I laughed and said jokingly, "Oh come on. Do I LOOK like a runner? Yeah, I'm just doing treadmill stuff with incline basically." The fact that she didn't just assume I wasn't training for something made me feel good, though. And the good feeling was G-O-N-E as soon as I saws the video of myself running on the treadmill. Watching yourself run on tape just isn't sexy. But very educational.
* I had no clue a product was made to prevent inner thigh chafing. I didn't buy any, but the woman at the store said it was basically like Vasoline except it doesn't get on clothes. I call that inner thigh lube. Funny.
* No, I'm not a runner. But I did start a brand new, probably short-term treadmill project today (is that good enough, BK?).
* This morning I when I was getting out of the shower, I noticed one of my head hairs was stuck to the ceiling. How does that happen?
* I called my dad this evening, talked to him for five minutes, and then told him I was on my way to Lowe's to buy a plunger. I NEVER go to home improvement stores. He was also driving on the way to the same Lowe's. Fancy meeting him there.
* I successfully plunged my toilet tonight. I have never been successful in my prior attempts in Houston. Then again, I didn't know the lip thingy was supposed to be sticking out. Doh!