Saturday, April 01, 2006

Walkin' in the Rain

Thumbsucker (2005) = 4/10. Very depressing family. I have two compulsive habits that are similar in nature to thumbsucking. Do you know me well enough to know what they are?

In another one of my poorly executed plans, I decided to walk Shelby today. Today I decided to walk east from my complex because I had never been that way before. The walk east requires crossing a busy intersection complete with stoplights. The plan was to walk 30 minutes one way and turn back around. At minute 35 it started to rain. What could I do but laugh? Now not only was I wet with an unhappy soggy dog, but I also had to do a walk of shame across the intersection. I'm sure there were a few people in the cars laughing at me. I would have laughed at myself and thought "what sort of idiot walks her dog in the rain?" Thhhhhaaaaat's me!

No comments: