Thursday, December 28, 2006

Setting the date

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (2006) = 2/10. It's one of those Will Ferrell movies.


15:00 today: meeting with the preacher. Hopefully today's end result will be a set date on the calendar instead of my fumbled replies to inquiries that go something like "ummm...err...well...May is the only time we really can because master's degree classes and band camp, so umm...probably May."


Although this has literally been the best Christmas ever, I'm glad the holiday season is coming to a close. I have lots of oddities going on, but little time to actually sit down and write about them at present. Heck, I don't ever have that much time for my much loved movies. Check out my list for proof. I have a feeling it will be like this for the next few months, too.

No comments: