6. Watch Swingers, Blues Brothers, and Edward Scissorhands
8. Buy big bags of mozarella and cheddar cheese
9. Figure out what, if anything, I'm doing over Memorial Day weekend
10. Read at least three chapters of my trashy romance novel (I didn't even make it through one)
12. Buy toe ring that won't fall apart the 3rd time I wear it (tried, but couldn't find a cute one)
Such high goals for myself. All things considered, I did pretty well. Maybe I'll get around to one of the movies tonight.
Never in my entire life have I had a strong desire to just kill a nest of baby birds. I do now! My apartment is on the second floor. There are these little holes on the side of the building. I think they are the air vents for the clothes dryer. On the end of the hole there is a flap. When air flows through the hole, the flap opens. When there is no air flow, the flap is closed. These flappy things are literally 6 feet from my head as I sleep, two floors of them. Does the flap near my head close when the dryer isn't running? Of course not! That would make things too easy. So, flap stays open and momma bird makes a nest in there. Apparently birdies like to eat at 5 am SHARP. And within the nest the babies all try to be the loudest so that momma will give it the worm. 5 am is far too early for sibling rivalry for me.