I finally did it, so stop bugging me about it. I tried to make this list one of things that will not change as I age, with a few exceptions. Some of these things, while not particularly personal, are known by no one but me. Until now:
1. I am left-handed.
2. I have two brothers.
3. D. O. B. 12/27/1980.
4. I think combining Christmas and birthday gifts sucks.
5. The scar on my forehead is from chickenpox.
6. I am scared of water that isn't clear. That means pools are ok, but ocean and lakes are not. I will go in, but I won't like it too much.
7. I am 5 foot, 3.75 inches tall.
8. Where the Red Fern Grows was the first "big book" I remember reading.
9. My daddy read to me often as a child.
10. Both of my parents are teachers.
11. I collect smashed pennies similar to this from places I have traveled.
12. I am extremely detail-oriented, but often forget to what/whom the attribute belongs.
13. I think raised nevi are yucky and will always have mine removed if any should "arise."
14. I have never been able to touch my toes, but...
15. I can put my feet over my head/around my neck and...
16. I can also grip my hands together behind my back both ways (left hand at top & right hand at top)
17. I have a strong desire to go to a Carribean island.
18. I have traveled to 38 states,
19. But have only been out of the country to see Niagra Falls. That almost doesn't count.
20. Rubber bands scare me because I never know if/when they'll snap/break.
21. It annoys me when people say "Mmmbye" instead of just "bye" before getting off of the phone.
22. I never went through a stage when I thought my parents were stupid.
23. I was salutatorian of my senior class. The only thing this has earned me in life was the right to say "I was salutatorian of my senior class." Oh, and I can also say "I'm #2."
24. I have a degree in elementary education and a minor in psychology,
25. I used my college degree one year and plan to returning to teaching never.
26. I attened three colleges.
27. I don't have acrophobia.
28. I always put my right shoe on first.
29. I have a small lighter-colored birthmark on my hip.
30. The first famous person I met was "Ernest P. Worrell" when I was about 5.
31. Nearly all fluorescent lights buzz and blink.
32. It drives me insane, but most never realize it bothers me.
33. I'm very analytical.
34. I took the ACT 6 times.
35. I rode my first roller coaster at the age of 12.
36. I have never seen my parents fight.
37. Rides that spin make make me sick.
38. I hate the taste of alcohol.
39. I like techno music (a.k.a. cheesy dance music).
40. My pinkie fingers are abnormally shorter than the rest of my fingers. They only reach up to the 1.5 creasemark of my ring finger.
41. I refuse to date or marry a smoker. I get a lot of flack when I tell people that.
42. I wear shoe size 7.5, sometimes W width..
43. I prefer silver/platinum to gold, especially when it relates to teeth caps.
44. I am a little bit scared of the dark.
45. I have zero tatoos.
46. I own two kites. I not very good with them, though.
47. I do not really care about 95% of sports, particularly football.
48. I had a wonderful childhood.
49. I am not that into jewelry because I'm afraid of losing something expensive.
50. I am not that into accessories because I lack the knowledge and skill.
51. If I were born a boy I would have been named Joshua.
52. I'm outspoken.
53. I workout lots, but
54. I eat like a pig.
55. I have a secret single behavior of which I am ashamed: I love popcorn made in butter-flavored Crisco. Yeah, I know how repulsive that is.
56. There are three W's on my college transcript.
57. I lied a lot when I was in middle school and high school.
58. My parents are still married.
59. I have skinny-dipped. Not recently, though.
60. I always appreciate honestly, even if the truth sometimes hurts.
61. I think giving someone flowers (funerals/headstones excluded) is a big waste of money.
62. From the ages of 2 until 16, I lived next door to a sex offender. To my knowledge, he never touched me.
63. I do not currently wear glasses or contacts.
64. I'm the person who will talk first in the elevator.
65. I like to travel.
66. I truly believe you have to love yourself before you can love another.
67. I took piano lessons from that ages of 8-14 or 15.
68. I could survive on rice and soy sauce.
69. I have never been drunk, but aspire to be at least once in my life.
70. I eat my cereal milkless, but
71. I love milk and drink 2% on a regular basis.
72. I have a mental list of "names I would never name my child."
73. I love jigsaw puzzles.
74. I got my ears pierced on my 9th birthday.
75. I can wiggle my ears.
76. I want to spend one week of my life at a nudist camp.
77. When I was little I used to think that everyone else was a robot and I was the only real person. For about two days.
78. I don't like to gamble, but I love Las Vegas.
79. My eyes are brown.
80. I have an autoimmune disorder.
81. My favorite soda is Dr. Pepper.
82. I know how to drive a stick shift.
83. I like foods that are really bad for me (trans fat means better taste!).
84. I shave my legs in the winter.
85. I have four barely noticable self-inflicted scars from an unhappy time in my life. No one has ever noticed or questioned them.
86. I was in 4th grade when I stopped wetting the bed.
87. People often come to me for advice. Usually on things I have ZERO knowledge of.
88. I want to take a cruise. Anywhere will suffice.
89. When I retire, I want to be a part-time librarian. With a bun.
90. Shelby is the first pet I have ever had. I got her when I was 23.
91. I watch movies only one time.
92. I like to twist my hair and
93. I once had a bald spot on my head as a child from doing this.
94. I pop my joints as much as possible.
95. I enjoy taking surveys.
96. I enjoy visiting National Parks. A lot.
97. My first job was at a Sonic Drive-In when I was 16.
98. I belong to many mailing lists/clubs/etc. to save money and get coupons that I often never use.
99. I have no body piercings.
100. I like lists.