Sunday, October 09, 2005

Another redneck SUV

Fever Pitch = 4.5/10. I think this movie was created based upon someone thinking "Hey, why not make it a love story and throw in some sports? That way, both the girls and guys will be happy and we'll rake in the money." The result wasn't as appealing as it should have been. Characters weren't really developed at all.

One Hour Photo = 4/10. I have always thought Robin Williams to be slightly scary. As in, make sure you're on his good side because he looks like he has the potential to be a pissy guy. Add blonde hair and he pulls off insane very well...and is quite funny-looking. I was very tired/relaxed when Doug and me watched this and the plot isn't revealed too quickly. Add those two things to Doug's random Rachelhairtwirling (one of our shared bad habits) and an intermission for lasagna (my first time ever to make) and I nearly fell asleep during it a couple of times.


It was a 2 for 1 this weekend. I took two pictures of redneck vehicles on the same trip over to my parents' house Saturday. Mural SUVs are beyond my comprehension:


The ONLY cases I would accept this redneck painting would be if the vehicle belonged to a business that related to hunting murals or if it was the beginnings of an art car. Otherwise, it's just redneck. And ugly, too!

2 comments:

Amanda Z said...

Yeeeeeeee Haw

Anonymous said...

You need to be careful when driving and taking pictures. It can cause you an accident.