Friday, October 07, 2005

The Name Game

Camila (1984) = 3/10. Another movie recommendation of co-worker Cindy. I had to watch this movie at double speed and it still barely held my attention. It made more sense going fast, too. Oh yeah...forbidden love, sad ending, based on a true story, boobies, subtitles, blah, blah, blah.


A trend that has emerged the last few years is to take famous couple's names and mesh them together to form a new name for the pair. The first example I remember was Jennifer Lopez + Ben Affleck = Bennifer. There's also:
  • Jilary (Hilary Duff + Joel Madden)
  • Spederline (Britney Spears + Kevin Skank-er, I mean, Federline)
  • Bennifer II (Ben Affleck + Jennifer Garner)
  • TomKat (Tom Cruise + Katie Holmes)

So, I thought it might be interesting to see if Doug and me could produce anything cutesy. Let's see...

Doug + Rachel =

  • Dachel
  • Dochel
  • Doel
  • Roug (pronounced Rug)
  • Rougel (Rug-el)
  • Rag
Well, that's just not sexy at all. Forget that idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe when you become famous someone will do the name combination for you. But it may not look sexy then, anyway.