Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Picky eater?

The Perfect Man = 6.5/10. Stop judging me. I love Hilary Duff and Chris Noth (Mr. Big!). It was a cute sappy PG movie with an unbelievable plot. But fun. The Styx-style marriage proposal actually tops the marriage proposal I got a while back. Tops in awfulness, that is.

Ok. Here's another one of those "quirky" habits I have. Generally if I am having a meal where there is more than one type of food involved (e.g., a family meal consisting of chicken, mashed potatoes, biscuits, and green beans), then I will eat one food at a time. And I usually do this based on one of two principles: this will get cold and be gross later on or I like this food the best so I'll eat it last. But I've been made fun of multiple times because of this habit. And I also don't like different foods touching on my plate. Because if you have green bean juice getting on the biscuit, it just makes the foods gross and soggy. I'm not psycho about the foods not touching bit; it's just a general preference.

And people are always saying that a pet owner looks like the pet they own. See safe for work pictures here and here. So maybe then it's possible that the pet can act a little like the owner, right? Yeah, total logical fallacy, but work with me here. So, here is one of Shelby's eating bowls. Is it possible that she might have some eating issues like her owner?


No comments: