Friday, December 23, 2005

Harden Vegas Vacation, Day 0.5

Valiant = 1.5/10. With the exception of a couple of fart/cut the cheese/make wind jokes, this movie bored me to tears. Geoffrey gives is a 6/10; Joshua 4/10. They are 14 and 13, respectively.

Punk'd: Season 1: Disc 1 = The prank with Dax running nekkid around with Jessica Alba was funny. I can only imagine my reaction to a doing cheerleading side kicks like. I'm not sure I would be "offended" if someone did this to me. I think I would just laugh. And possibly point.


Greetings from Amarillo, TX. Nothing too exciting to report yet. Having a television in the van makes the road trip much more tolerable.

There is a rest stop between Amarillo and the Oklahoma border. It's a really nice rest stop, complete with not one, but TWO bathrooms that also double as a tornado shelter. A woman walked in with a baby receiving blanket up to her chest. I thought nothing of it. As we all walked out, she showed us her 8 week old Italian Greyhound. It was uber-cute and made me miss my Shelby. I'm sure Shelby is giving ET and LT the most barky Christmas ever.

No comments: