Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tales from Chicago II (Support Strippers)

Just My Luck (2006) = 7/10. Totally cute! I LOL'd a couple of times. Even though she's had a bumpy few years, I do really like LiLo for some odd reason. If it didn't say the "s" word a couple of times, I would totally recommend it for Jennifer, Becky.

Last Holiday (2005) = 5.5/10. It was really sad to see all of the NOLA scenes and wonder if those places still existed or not since Katrina.

Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season 3: Disc 2 (2002). Can you seriously choke on a hair like that? Won't it just slide on down? I don't really get where it would get stuck.

Sarah Silverman: Jesus is Magic (2005). The stand-up comedy = 6.5/10. The other weird songs and things = 1.5/10.




One day on our way to Chicago, Hoopty pulled alongside a semi:




with an interesting sticker...



Pretty cheap deal at $3.50 (see here). I've never seen such admiration for cotton workers (see definition 5 here). Praise those hard-workin' boys of the U S of A.

No comments: