Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Flying Clippers

Thank You For Smoking (2005) = 7.5/10. Pretty darn funny.

Dawson's Creek: Season 5: Disc 2 (2001). That episode "Four Scary Stories" didn't make sense at all. Presumably if you really had something that scary happen to you, you'd run off and tell your closest friends, right? Yet they sat around repeating super scary stories that were new to each person. Yeah, I don't think so.


College friend Kelly says, " I'm just waiting for your post about the newly single ryan phillippe ;-) "

Honestly, I'm very sad. My jaw dropped when I read about it on CBB. I have a habit of telling my co-worker Cindy disturbing/shocking celebrity news as it arises. This time it was, "Cindy, Armageddon is upon us." Her jaw dropped, too.

In fact, I was so distraught yesterday....


At work, I am currently using a wiggle pen. Here's my wiggle pen on my desk (note the fingernail clippers at the top tip of the pen, they come into play shortly):


WorkDesk



You probably have to see the picture bigger to see the clippers. Click here for that. Not only does the top flop around when writing, but it also contains a magnet. So, the wiggle pen can be hung up. And it looks quite hilarious:


WigglePen


I think it reminds me of Snuffleupagus. Ok....OR a penis. Take your pick. I like my wiggle pen, but it has a nasty tendency of sticking to/picking up metal objects.

Yesterday, I was sitting at my desk at work minding my own business when the mail carrier comes in. He has a letter for me to sign for. I figure he's in a hurry since all mail carriers seem to have a huge workload. So, I grabbed the pen as quickly as I could. The fingernail clippers (from above, remember?) attached themselves to the top of the pen and catapulted onto my eyebrow. Mail carrier most definitely saw, but did not laugh at me. What a nice guy! You can call me Miss Grace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a big pink wiggle pen to take to my new job! :)