Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's also great for your skin?

The Office: Season 3: Disc 1 (2006).

I Think I Love My Wife (2007) = 2/10. I can't get over sleazy men who nearly cheat on their wives.

The Office: Season 3: Disc 1 (2006).

Jonestown: The Life and Death of Peoples Temple (2006) = 7.5/10. Quite informative. It's weird for me to think that this all went down just two years before I was born.

Blood Diamond (2006) = 8/10. I wonder if mine are blood diamonds.

The Final Cut (2004) = 3.5/10. Nifty concept but pretty boring.

Yay! I'm finally watching more movies.


In lieu of using regular facial moisturizer, she uses pure castor oil on her face. Yes, the same castor oil used to induce bowel movements. At first I thought I was the one missing out on some secret beauty trick. But Google left me dry. Weird.

No comments: