Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Replies

At Tue Mar 29, 03:18:50 AM CST, Kavon said...

I just wanted to say I feel special that my name was mentioned. Plus, Rachel was being all whiney that I didn't post a single thing on all her blogs, so I wanted to pleasure her in some sense. Feel the love, Rachel. Oh yeah, feel it. Warm. soft. lustful. amazing. yeah. The love.

P.S. I am going to take on the role of the weird stalker-guy. Just so that everyone is aware.


You realize that you make a piss poor stalker because that you live more than 100 miles away, right? And you can't just ½ way be a stalker. If I'm going to have one, I want the full-fledged, head on man behind me curtains sort of thing. But the "lady of WoW" or whatever that game is called makes it such that I won't come home to that sort of thing. That and the fact that my dog doesn't really like you. She doesn't like a lot of males, come to think of it. I'll have to make an Adam-Kavon post at some point just so you feel all special. Let me also remind you that I put in my due time at your dead forum, too!

At Tue Mar 29, 11:35:38 AM CST, Southern Chaos said...

Yeah, she's a bitch. That's okay, those are the people that end up alone, and with cats that they carry around in those LV bags. If not, then atleast it makes me feel better for the time being.


That's the thing. She probably won't be alone when she old. And that's why it pisses me off. I'm a nice person, why can't someone just give me a random untold amount of money for me to live on?

No comments: